Snapshots of our life raising our young son and our journey to adopt a daughter from China.
Darling pictures-can't wait to hear about her personality. I think that is the most exciting part of the early days of adoption-getting to know them!
she is absolutely PRECIOUS...I know you are thrilled right now!
Awesome!! She is soooo sweet!
Kitty, she is so sweet. Her hair is cute and makes me chuckle. I bet you can't wait to get her home! You must be so happy. Can't wait to hear the stories.
Darling pictures-can't wait to hear about her personality. I think that is the most exciting part of the early days of adoption-getting to know them!
ReplyDeleteshe is absolutely PRECIOUS...I know you are thrilled right now!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!! She is soooo sweet!
ReplyDeleteKitty, she is so sweet. Her hair is cute and makes me chuckle. I bet you can't wait to get her home! You must be so happy. Can't wait to hear the stories.
ReplyDelete