We waited for ...

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, November 1, 2010

Ladybug has landed!








All,

The ladybug has landed - Tracy and my parents have made it to China, and the exchange of the precious cargo has been completed. Tracy is unable to access the blog from China, so I (Daddy Daycare) am doing this post. Attached are a couple pics from handoff - will post more as we know more. Tracy, Jett and I could not be happier to have an addition to the family.

As an aside, Jett has been very good (confused) - but is excited for having a sister - Victoria Marguerite Tomlin.

W.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, she's tiny! Congratulations on this wonderful addition to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious! I am anxious to see her smile. Post lots of pics. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all of you!
    What a wonderful scene; it's been so long coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! She's a cutie. I was trying to explain to my kids how to one might bring a baby into Canada: "Do I have anything to declare? Yes, this watch, some sunglasses, and oh...a baby"!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, she is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete