We waited for ...

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Rosy Cheeks

I think V's top teeth are going to pop through soon.  She already has 2 on the bottom.  The drool is endless and today her cheeks were pretty rosy.  Hoping it doesn't affect the sleep pattern she has established:  13 to 13.5 hours at night and 2 naps during the day!  It has certainly been working for me. :)

3 comments:

  1. You do know that she's spoiling you rotten, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. V is for vendetta! She'll keep you up as a teenager :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy, she is so cute (again). I know I keep saying the same thing but really, you must have to stop yourself from totally eating her up. I can already tell, and really without any doubt, that she is going to be such a style cat!

    ReplyDelete